Follow us on Facebook

Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello June

It's June already! That means it's gonna be less than 2 months to home! I will be back home for good in end of July, InsyaAllah. :) Is anyone excited about me going home? Hahaha. So siapa-siapa nak kahwin dalam masa terdekat ni, silalah kahwin masa saya sedang cuti nanti ye. I'll be there for your reception. Kalau korang nak jemputlah kan. :p

I was thinking to go for induction in either December 2012 or January 2013 and start working soon after the short course. I hope it's not too late. Seriously, dah start jadi house officer, manalah sempat nak jalan-jalan or manja-manja dengan mama ayah kan? Hihi~ :p

I'm currently on my last clinical posting, Surgery. Hope everything goes smoothly and I'll be able to go home on time. Had my Comprehensive exam. The only thing that I need to worry about is final OSCE and of course three mini clinical examinations (mini CEX)! Including final written exam and OSCE for surgery! T__T My first mini CEX will be on this coming Monday and a day before the exam (Sunday), I have weekend shift at the hospital. *sigh*

I should start studying realllll hard and stop playing around. Hahaha.

2 comments:

  1. When are you getting married ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I honestly don't know. Everyone's been asking me the same question. :P

      Delete