Follow us on Facebook

Friday, June 3, 2011

I bore people

See? This visitor couldn't even stand for at least 5 minutes reading my blog. I bet he/she didn't even look at my posts. Left exactly one minute after he/she dropped by my blog. I bet it must have been for mere seconds!

Oh, see where he/she headed to ... inibelogsaya.blogspot.com
Oh siapalah saya kan isk isk.
Kidding! Dramatic la pulok.

Ps. In reality, yes, I'm a redundant person. Very.
Pps. Don't understand what I'm sayin'? Check this video out!

4 comments:

  1. tak semua orang blogging to communicate or to join the self develop community dlm dunia maya ni, ada yg nak iklan barang,
    ada yg nak cari gambo seksi,
    ado yg nak cari 'mangsa'
    ada gak yg nak cari jodoh.
    either way... people wit their own purpose.

    tp sedih lagi jadi artis mcm empunya 'blogsaya' tu kot!!?
    pasal tak semua yg gi blog dia pasal
    nak berinteraksi ngan empunya blog tu.
    tak gitu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess you're right. I wonder what that person was looking while lurking around my blog. LMAO.

    Well, I'm sure she did read all comments posted on her blog tapi takleh la nak reply semua ye dak? Pernah comment and tweet kat those famous people but of course la tak dilayan. Now, I prefer to be silent reader most of the time.

    And oh, thanks for dropping by and left me such a long comment. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe..siannye die.btol gak kate bro tu.zmn skang mcm2 ad aih.=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @suahimiyahya: Sian kat sape? Saya? lol. Takpelah, saya blogging untuk suka2 je. :)

    ReplyDelete