Follow us on Facebook

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Shopaholic much?

Am I a shopaholic? Of course, a true shopaholic will NEVER admit she/he is one anyway. The thing is whenever I wanted to go shopping at the mall, I always ended up buying nothing by the end of the day. The day when I only wanted to catch a movie at the cinema, I ended up buying something while I was on my way to the movie theater. LOL. I am weird that way.

Ayah saya cakap saya sangat cerewet when it comes to shopping. Semua benda pun tak berkenan. Kalau dicari-cari lagi susah. Shopping bagi saya macam jatuh cinta padangan pertama. Macam semalam. We were strolling at the mall just to kill some time before having our dinner and suddenly my eyes fell on this gorgeous Polo shirt. It was on sale! The original price was Rp 499,000 and it went down to as low as Rp 179,000! I tried it on and the next second I knew, I was already in front of the cashier. Hahaha~

Pink bebeh!

It has reversible design. I can wear it either way! :D
After paying for it, I joined my friends at Kickers. And I INSTANTLY fell in love with his pastel-coloured shirt. There was like a big sign saying "50% DISCOUNT". I knew that I might regret later if I didn't buy it so I decided to buy it. Hoho~ There goes again my debit card. Rp 139,000 was charged.

So pretty!

In love with the pattern!
 OMG. I spent a lot on shopping this month. I even bought shoes online! I bought these at UP, a shoe-line by the famous fashion blogger Diana Rikasari. They sell pretty wedges and sandals! Yes, I had  a hard time to choose which one I should bought and decided on these. The rainbow stripes wedges are mine and I bought that other pair for my sister! :)


So, am I a shopaholic or what? You tell me. :p

4 comments:

  1. amboiii skali 3 terus baju beli eh.. btw, cntik gilaaaa! :) and the wedges too. ehem2 tk sbr nk cubaaa :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eh, kamu mesti tak baca nie kan? Haha. Tu dua baju je la. Satu tu just terbalikkan je. :p Sabar2, August ni leh la pakai. hehe~

      Delete
  2. i absolutely love your reversible shirt! so convenient!!!

    and i loveeeeeee your shoes! so cantiks!

    ReplyDelete