Follow us on Facebook

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Potong orang, jahit orang

I'm taking back my words from previous blog post. I LOVE Paediatric posting. Turns out Surgery is even worse. Four weeks have passed by and I dare say that surgical-based field is definitely not my thing. I'm more of a medical person. (Walaupun ilmu takdelah banyak mana, sangat cetek, perasan suka Medical sangatttt haha)

Bosses in surgical posting aren't the nicest but they're not as bad as what people have been telling me till every morning the housemen would be having rounds-induced diarrhea. Haha. Bebudak ni exaggerate betul lah! First week in Surgery dah kena maki bagai. As usual, I put up my poker face whenever I get scolded.

Some of the surgeons are super nice. But most of them are not. I just have the feelings that surgeons, generally speaking, are arrogant. They only see what they wanna see. They know that once patient will not be healed medically, surgery is the only solution available.

Whatever it is, Medical for life! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment