Follow us on Facebook

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Little Miss A

Just when I thought nothing is worse than O&G posting, Orthopaedic came along and proved it all wrong. Come on, Ortho sucks? Why in the world would Ortho suck? Ortho was never my best subject. To be honest, I have no idea what I learnt from medical school years ago. Ortho was only a minor subset of my Surgery posting. I was never truly exposed to Ortho. It's just too specialized, I guess? *shrugs*

Just when I thought to quickly wrap it up and move on to the next posting, the dream just died right during my first month in Ortho. I wanted to stay invisible so badly but SHE jussttttt had to choose me to become her mentee. What did I ever do in my past life to ever be treated like this? My life is doomed. No, I'm not being a drama queen here thankyouverymuch. People keep telling me I can do it bla bla bla and shits. Yeah, easier said than done.

I can't stand her anymore. Please let this be over.
...
..
.
Holy crap, I'll be having EOP assessment with her. There's no escape.

Ps. "SHE" refers to an infamous Orthopaedic surgeon. Everyone is just so scared of her including the MOs. How the hell am I supposed to endure her every single freaking day of my Ortho life? You tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment