Follow us on Facebook

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I love wedges

When I said I love wedges, I didn't mean this type of wegdes finger lickin' good.

Ooohhlala~ Memang menggemokkan.. See the amount of cheese and carbs contained in the potato wedges? T___T (picture courtesy of Google)
Okay not gonna lie on that. I do love KFC's cheezy wedges too. But the one that I'd like to talk about is wedges, the shoes! Don't you girls just loveeee wedges? They're like so pretty and comfortable to be worn compared to heels. You can find many nice designs online like these:

Ohhh I want!! So purrrrtyyyyy~
Many other designs to choose from! (photos are originally from here)
They look familiar, don't they? Yep, these shoes are personally designed by non other than Diana Rikasari, the famous fashion blogger from Indonesia. She even got her own online shoe shop! I'm currently loving this particular wedges. Would someone buy me these beauties as a graduation gift, perhaps? Teehee~ Check her other designs here. They're all so beautiful! xD If only I have all the money in the world. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment