Follow us on Facebook

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Changed my blog name again

LMAO. I think the previous one only lasted for a few months? I realised it was way too long and it's sort of difficult for people to keep track of my blog.  Okay, that's a lie coz no one reads my blog except you, you, and you but whatever. Do I look like I care? Well, I don't. =p

Why MiraMiwa?
Coz some of my friends called me that for fun. Ala, macam nama manja-manja camtu lah. Hehe. I originally wanted to put miwa but it's been taken. Miwaa was not available coz some other people had previously used that and miwaaa has been taken as well. T____T And so, I ended up with miramiwa. xD Oh, check this out! Miwa (みわ, ミワ) turns out to be a feminine Japanese given name.

Hello there. You may either call me Mira, Miwa, or Mir. :)

Ps. Watched HP7 today. It was awesomeeeee and uhmmm.. I cried. =p Will talk about it in my next post. Sleepyhead.

No comments:

Post a Comment