Follow us on Facebook

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The 12 types of med students


Sometimes, I can be "painfully enthusiastic". But of most of the time, I'm a "sensitive soul" but definitely not to the extend of giving up my properties. :p

LOL at the last one. Are they trying to say all medical students are insane? Oh well, maybe we are. There were times where I had doubt about choosing doctor as my lifetime career. You know, you gotta study for at least 5-6 years long and the journey doesn't end there. You still have to go for horsemanship for a minimum of 2 years long and serve the government for another 8 years including the 3 compulsory years? (I'm a JPA scholar holder so that explains it all).

This is madness, I tell ya.

But honestly, I can't imagine myself doing other things. Despite the workloads, I do enjoy being in a medical school. I love what I'm doing right now. The working part? The real life? I'll just think about it later. Teehee~ :P

1 comment: