Follow us on Facebook

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Weird people

I got bored (though I was supposed to start studying ObsGyn) and so I rewatched Ryan Higa's videos on Youtube. I could never get tired of his vids like.. seriously? Hehe~ There was this one video where he ranted on Weird People.

"A world without weird people is like vanilla ice cream without the sprinkles..- Ryan Higa"
 I'm weird and I'm proud to be one. I bring sprinkles to vanilla ice cream yawww! =p

Weirdos acting weird lol~ I love how my mom managed to squeeze in between us. =p Yes, my little sister was wearing my convocation robe! Hahaha..
Ps. Starting my ObsGyn posting tomorrow. OSCE and MCQ on Thursday. DAYYUM HOW MANY DAYS LEFT, TELL ME?
Pps. Does Ryan Higa really have ADHD?

2 comments:

  1. hahha. peliks mcm marea gerek heleng! wuhuu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @kura: hahaha~ She's unique! Uncomparable kot.

    ReplyDelete