Follow us on Facebook

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Intro


Annyeonghaseyo~! Hello. Hai. Konichiwa. Yes, that's me. Acting cutely when I'm actually not. TROLOLOL. Taken when I was in Kebun Raya in Bogor. My friends and I had a small trip to Bogor after the end of Emergency Medicine module. It was something like Melbourne's Royal Botanical Garden. Well, not exactly but you get the picture. It was a lot nicer strolling in the park in Melbourne where the weather is windy and not too hot (especially during Spring!!). The place where we went in Bogor was not uphill and so I was sweating like a pig even after a short-distance walk. -__-

Anyway, I'm supposed to be studying but here I am, typing away for my 3rd post. Haha.. Had Ophthalmology written exam today and I think I did badly. What do you expect when I've only started the rotation for 3 days? OSCE and 2nd written exam will be next week, patient's exam on the 3rd week. Time seemed to fly so fast. I can hardly breathe.

OMG. I seriously can't wait to finish my study here and go back to Malaysia soon. Just one year more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment