Follow us on Facebook

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Durian...


My friends and I were craving for durian and so we decided to hunt for it last night. We bought like 10 durians (2 for each person) which cost us Rp 250k! That's about RM93. One thing that is convenient buying durian here by the roadside is that we could ask them to pack the durians in a polystyrene since bringing them home and trying to open them up myself would be a very difficult task for me. Hehe.. I don't know if this applies to Malaysia as well since whenever my dad bought them at pasar malam, he had to do it himself.

I'm a happy girl now! Teehee~
How about you? Do you like durians?

3 comments:

  1. ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww hahahahah what's so special bout durian people so like it i couldn't even understand hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1=20k?? mak ai,mhl gak.besau ke?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anit: I don't understand why you never like durians. Damn, they're so good okay! Hehe. Then again, you don't even like satay. Seems to me you're the weird one. Hehe.. Jangan marah ye. ;)

    Mie: Yep, agak mahal la tapi dah ngidam sangat nak wat camne. Hehe.. Sedap! Yang gambar tu isi dia utk satu biji durian so dua biji, dua bekas polistrin tu. hehe.

    ReplyDelete