Follow us on Facebook

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Pabo 바보

바보 pronounced as pabo which means stupid. I'm not trying to go and tell someone stupid literally. That's evil! LMAO. This friend of mine is a genius and he ranks one of the top 5 in my class anyway. I rank.. oh nevermind!

I wanted to make a screenshot of the other status in which he called me FAT. He blaaahhhhdy said it twice.I know he didn't really mean it but still~ Hearing that from A GUY is just a no-no. That's like digging your own grave! So guys, please bear that in mind or else I'm gonna go and tell you..

죽을래?!!

Oh, don't try to Google-translate the Hangul phrase above or else you'll get a complete different meaning. It means, "do you wanna die?". Heavily used whenever I'm pissed off. It sounds nicer rather than saying "do you wanna die" to people's face. LMAO.

Ps. Yes, Google translated it as "fuck yourself". It's even more hilarious in Malay, "fuck sendiri". Trololol~
Pps. Changed my layout! I like it a lot. No, I''m not gonna put a photo of myself on the header. It's gonna look ridiculously annoying to you guys (and me)! Haha!

2 comments:

  1. @Mie: Taklah~ Dia takde masa nak stalk sini. LOL. And mira tak boh link blogspot kat FB pon. Kalau baca pun, takde pape dia nak marah. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete