Follow us on Facebook

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I feel bad



And suddenly my dad BBMed me telling me not to restrict my food intake. He said he was gonna give me an iPad 2 as a graduation present. He said if I can't wait, he'll send some money over. OMG. What should I dooooo? Otokke? Nak tarik balik whatever I tweeted boleh tak? Wuuuuu~

Saya budak scholar JPA and I've been trying my best not to ask money from my parents. My monthly allowance is entirely from JPA. Although some might see me as a spoiled kid, NO, I AM NOT. I don't go around asking my parents to buy me this and that. They wanted to buy me stuffs and most of the time, I felt bad about it.

Jual notebook boleh tak? Since I bought it with my allowance money so it's considered my property and I can do whatever I want with it, right? :p

Ps. Oh, jual notebook still ada laptop kesayangan so not to worry. It's a 2-year-old laptop dan tak pernah buat problem okay. ASUS rocks! Samsung sucks. Just saying. xD

2 comments:

  1. Hm apa beza notebook dengan laptop ye Mira?

    BTW, iPad3 is coming soon. I'm planning to get one for my parents :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @myadlan: Notebook is smaller than laptop kot? Haha.. That's how I call them. Tak sure betul ke tak.. How soon is soon? And sure it's gonna be a lot more expensive. T____T

    ReplyDelete