Follow us on Facebook

Saturday, November 5, 2011

I've been busy

Extremely busy. Or lazy if I happen to have free time. Haha.. The first week of Obgyn has been super tiring and mind-cramping. In three days, I repeat, THREE DAYS, we were expected to remember the basics and skills for the first OSCE and written exam. I swore I almost blew up. It was such a stressful week for me. There were 15 stations for medical skills which included all those important gynaecologic examinations, assisting normal labour, counselings, curretage, manual vacuum aspiration in abortion, etc~ Guess what, on the very same day, I had to sit for a written exam too!

Post-OSCE! In the lecture hall, while waiting for the consultant doctor!

Can't you see my happy face? xD

Hardworking students :p
Weeks ahead are gonna be so tiring but I bet it's gonna be hella fun! I shall wait for the moment where I may get to assist baby delivery FOR REAL! Woot woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment