Follow us on Facebook

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Coz I'm lazy~

Been neglecting this blog for ages. Honestly, I have nothing interesting to blog about. Hari-hari mengadap benda sama je. Haha.. Just finished my elective posting at the Renal-Hypertension division of Internal Medicine Department. I gotta say, I learned a lot from my elective posting. We mainly focused on Hypertension. Do you know there are so many guidelines for the management of hypertension. The guideline that has always been mentioned excessively is The Seventh Report of the Joint National Committee on Prevention, Detection,
Evaluation, and Treatment of High Blood Pressure (JNC 7)
but there are several others such as the ones released by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE), European Society of Hypertension (ESH), and Canadian Hypertension Education Program (CHEP).

Next week, I'm gonna enter the last posting of my final year, SURGERY. Seriously, tak sabar nak habiskan everything here then be back home for good. Back to my beloved family and friends in Malaysia. ^__^ But before that, I'm gonna have to go through the very last obstacle for achieving my medical degree, the Comprehensive exam and integrated OSCE. T__T My examiners for my comprehensive exam will be from Pediatrics and Neurology departments. I am so dead. Pediatrics was my first posting for final year and I had Neurology during my 5th year. How am I supposed to remember the things I've learned? o__O Need to brush up my knowledge a bit since their questions are gonna be so unpredictable. I mean, they can ask anything. ANYTHING.

So yeah. There's no score for the exam. It's either you pass or fail. If you fail, that means you're gonna have to re-sit for remedial. -__-" Hope I don't have to! Bismillahirrahmanirahim..

Yuk studyyyy! Macam orang tu cakap, "Mira kan kiasu". Heh~

No comments:

Post a Comment