Follow us on Facebook

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hottesteu

My bf once told me not to flood my blog with Kpop stuff but I think I've been staying dormant for the past few weeks so I guess it wouldn't hurt to fangirl once in a while, right? Hehe.. ^__^ I still listen to Kpop songs though with less fangirl screaming these days. I consider myself to be a part of 2PM fandom, only Hottests and nothing else. If you happen to have an account on Wild2Day, you may find me here and I'm one of the graphic designers there.

Anyway, 2PM is coming to Jakarta this November and of course I won't be going even though I really wanted to. I don't know any Hottests staying in Jakarta. My friends, they're all somehow hardcore so-called "Coldests" (2PM anti-fans). The only Indonesian hottest that I know is currently in Yogyakarta. -__-" What's the point of going to a concert alone? *forever alone* And my parents? I don't think I could get their approval since I haven't been to any concerts throughout my 24 years of living in this world (25 if you count in intrauterine life haha xD).

My ultimate Kpop bias has always been 2PM's Kim Junsu aka Jun.K! He's a great singer and musician. He composes and writes his own songs and he recently got a chance to release a solo album! Check out the video below.



And oh to my only one, don't worry my dear. I'm forever your no 1 fan. ;)

Ps. Oh this is so random lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment