Follow us on Facebook

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Responsibility

I had the worst night shift in history evahhh~ Ended up alone all night. Was supposed to have the night shift at the emergency unit with this guy friend classmate of mine but he bailed on me! He left without words and it was before midnight! He came late and left early. Tell me, how the hell are you gonna be a good doctor if you keep acting this way? Skipping classes, coming to the hospital late, being rude to the senior doctors. Urgh.

And oh by the way, being a doctor doesn't mean you'll get more money. Yes, I know it's all about helping others but please, don't you think you should be more empathetic towards us as well? Instead of mocking us, try to understand the workload that we have everyday, will you?

Oh well, you'll never understand. You'll never will. I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment