Follow us on Facebook

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Black clouds over my head

Yet again! When will this ever end? :(
Had my Paediatrics end-posting written exam yesterday and I think I did pretty bad. The questions were not repeated from the past years' and most of them, I would say..ambiguous? It's like all of the answers are correct but choosing the most appropriate one is a pain in the ass. And excuse mehhh, answering all 80 questions within 80 minutes is a challenge coz the questions were very long and for every 3-4 questions, there were case illustrations. So I had to just skim the questions or else I wouldn't have time to answer the rest of the paper. The probability of me leaving out crucial info was BIG so I guess that's why I messed up so badly.

Before the exam itself, I cried my heart out. I was told that we had to wear long-sleeved white coat or else we wouldn't be allowed to sit for the exam. Stress lagi! Kenapa la Paeds ni so skema sangat? Grrr.. So I had to call my friends from ObGyn to borrow theirs. Nasib baik ada kawan. :') But pastu barulah perasan ada beberapa orang pakai the short-sleeved ones and the doctor did not say anything!! Haihhh. Penat-penat berlari all the way from IRJ to Gedung A tauuu. Maybe it was just me being paranoid. Haihhh. -___-"

Pastukan, there's this one Paeds resident whom I had my night duty with THREE WEEKS AGO. YEP. And she suddenly asked for me! So I called her up and asking what is going on. She wouldn't tell me the details and COMMANDED me to meet her on Monday at 9am. And I'm having my patient exam on Tuesday! Cukup-cukuplah dokter seksa diri saya nie! Masa jaga malam hari tu, tak cukup lagi ke? Bagging for 2 hours straight, ran up and down between the 1st and 2nd floor, went back and forth between the emergency unit and the pharmacy, etc, etc. Pastu tak cukup lagi I got scolded by the consultant and when it was clearly your fault?

SCREW YOU!

Ps. Untuk adik-adik yang belum masuk clinical year, yep,clinical year is a living hell for us. I'm telling you the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment