Follow us on Facebook

Friday, August 19, 2011

Back in Jakarta

Sudah pulang ke Jakarta. Oh benci. my flight to Jakarta was supposed to be on the 21st but I had to attend some workshop shit on the 19th and 20th. Hari pertama penuh dengan talks which were super boring. Had a pre-test before the sessions and post-test after everything has been delivered to us. They told us that if we fail the workshop, we're gonna have to attend again the following week along with our juniors. What the eff. I'm so not gonna go to that shit ever again. urgh.

Tahun ni tak balik raya LAGI. Oh sedih. Last year tak balik sebab ada night shift and busy kena study. The year before, memang takde cuti coz I was in Melbourne. Raya raya raya. Sekarang dah tak berapa nak bermakna buat saya. Oh tapi kalau dapat raya dengan family, still rasa seronok bukan?

This year's raya gonna suck! Raya without family, without my beloved sweetheart. :( Nasib baik kawan-kawan masih ada di sisi. Thanks girls. Ye, girlfriends je. Hahaha. Okeh, kena study for tomorrow's practical sessions. Combine dengan regular class which means, saya seorang je Malaysian dalam kelompok I. Wahhhh. :( Babai!

No comments:

Post a Comment