Follow us on Facebook

Saturday, August 20, 2011

It has ended..

What has ended? Remember that workshop thingy that I was talking about? Yep that one! To be honest, the workshop was a total boredom. Practical sessions? Yawnssss. I was the only Malaysian in my group so you can figure out the rest. 14 students each group and out of those, I only know two of them, whom I wasn't very close to. I was so so SO lost. Not to mention my Indonesian is broken. Yes, I've been studying here for 4 years already (a year in Melbourne) but I still could not grasp the language. Urgh.

Gonna start my final year soon. I'm so nervous. But excited. Coz you know what final year means? It means I only have one year left and then I'll be going back home to Malaysia for good! Yessss. I can't freaking wait to get outta here. I sound like I hate staying here, don't I? Well, I do, partially. =/

Random photo: Sobs.. (╥﹏╥) My pathetic internet cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment