Follow us on Facebook

Friday, August 26, 2011

S.I.C.K

Baru je start posting Paeds, dah start sakit. But honestly, it's not me that I'm worried about. It's the kids at the ward and polyclinic! Their immune system must have been lower than usual and me being around them would only predispose them to infection.

Okay, tipulah kalau tak risau kat diri sendiri kan. The thing is, upper respiratory infection has always been quite a strong sole factor triggering my asthma. Yes, I do get sick. Often. Urgh. I hate common cold. It comes with a full package of fever, cough, headache, congested nose, and yadda yadda. I could do nothing for the past few days. Been sleeping the moment I reached my hostel till the next morning. During the lectures and bedside teachings, I couldn't pay attention. It was such a torture, having to stand in the polyclinic/ward for hours. They even blasted the place with the lowest temperature of air-conditioning. T___T God bless me.

Now dah boleh rasa cam sesak sikit. Oh no. Found my ventolin inhaler but whoops, it's already expired. T____T Demmm demm demmm!

Ps. I hope I don't need to use the nebulizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment