Follow us on Facebook

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Waving the white flag

I have finally surrendered and decided to go to the hospital today. The moment I woke up, my dyspnea didn't even get better at all. It was still the same as yesterday. Auscultated my chest and thank God, there was no wheezing. Well, not yet. I hope there would be none at all!! If there is, it indicates that my asthma has only moved to the next stage. T__T And since my ventolin inhaler has expired, I've got no choice other than going to the hospital ASAP. It's a good thing I'm still able to walk by myself. :') If only he was here, he would have come and accompanied me but he wasn't even here sobs. :'(

As usual, went to the see the GP and explained everything yadda yadda. The thing that I hate the most is waiting for the meds at the pharmacy. Since my meds are insured, the staff there need to call up the insurance company and make sure that my meds are covered by them. I'm sure this time around there will be no problem since there were no supplements in my prescription (I like to see what I'm prescribed with!). Little did I know that they DID NOT HAVE BLOODY STOCK FOR VENTOLIN INHALER. Okay, I hope I made that very clear. =P

I mean, come on! I do not want to go the government hospital here so that I could skip all the hassle of having to wait for hours. Hello, I know how it feels like. I've been working/studying in the biggest tertiary national hospital and waiting for the queue is no big joke! And why would I go there if I'm medically insured by JPA? I suppose MH Thamrin Hospital is quite a BIG PRIVATE hospital but somehow, they're not up to their standard. Gahhh. When I asked when will the inhaler be available and the staff there (with muka selamba badak) replied Monday. MONDAY? That's like 2 days away. I can't wait that long. I mean, that's my most crucial med and I need it ASAP. I'm dyspnic ya know. It HURTS you dopehead. /crying T_____T

Didn't want to argue any longer so I simply asked for the prescription so that I could buy it from the pharmacy outside. I even had to ask for it TWICE. These people, really, are you guys trying to give me a heart attack or what? T__T So yeah, it's settled. Bought it from a VERY SMALL pharmacy store for a price of Rp 111 000. There goes my money. Sobs.

My meds. 
I hate meds. I really do. Why the heck do I wanna be a doctor then? So that I could enjoy torturing others by giving them meds muahaha! No, I'm kidding okay. =p

No comments:

Post a Comment