Follow us on Facebook

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saya, aku, I, or [insert name]

Pardon my last blog entry. Before I turn this blog into a bimbo one, I better write about something else and refrain myself from posting pictures of myself. -__-" Holiday is almost over and as you can see, I haven't been making new posts for the past few days. Guess I just didn't have the mood to sit and write type anything. The thing is, I always have this situation where I got myself busy with blogging at times where I was supposed to be studying for exams. You see how funny things are? Urgh. I bet you guys had the same situation too, at least once.

Anyway, just wanna ramble on those four words of my post title. Whenever I talk to people, I always refer myself as "Mira".
Eg. Korang nak pergi mana? Mira nak ikut jugak! Mira dah bosan duduk rumah macam orang gila tak tentu arah. -__-"

You see how gedik that may sound? Haha.. It doesn't sound as gedik as you guys might think. But I seriously can't stand reading blogs that use their names when they wanna refer to themselves while talking to their readers. Get it get it?
Eg. Hello u ols. U ols apa khabar hari ni? Mira hari ni tak sihat sangat so tidur je. Before Mira sign off, Mira nak u ols tolong votekan blog Mira kat sini okay. Jangan lupa vote untuk blog Mira ok. Mira loves u ols! Muacks kiss kiss.

/muntah hijau bluekkk

Seriously, korang sure rasa macam nak muntah hijau jugak kan. Haha. Nak sepak-sepak je screen laptop tapi tak boleh sebab nanti jahanam pulak laptop kesayangan. =P I'm not referring to anyone but yeah you get the idea! If I ever come across those types of blog, I would straight away click the button X! And oh, another thing is, I find it ridiculously annoying when people say "u ols" instead of "you all". Are you kidding me? Can't you freaking use a proper phrase and stop writing like a retard? Ishhh.. /emo emo

Okay. I should put a stop to the ranting. Haha.. I wonder would people perceive me as gedik? Coz seriously I feel uncomfortable using "aku" when talking to my friends. GIRLfriends. But I don't have any problems using it with my guyfriends. Eeee.. geli ke apa nak cakap Mira ni Mira tu dengan kawan-kawan lelaki. Meremang bulu roma aku. Haha.. So, I would use either "Mira" or "saya" with those I'm not so close to. :)

Maybe I shall use "aku" when writing here on my blog. Geli kot nak guna Mira. Tak boleh blahhhhh. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment