Follow us on Facebook

Monday, May 23, 2011

Omygawddd they know me!

I was on my way back home from campus with my friend. We were gossiping (as usual -__-") and giggling like mad. I haven't seen her for days due to the one-week break so we have a lot of gossips stories to catch up. Hehehe.. As I was waiting for my friend who wanted to withdraw some moolah at the ATM center, my eyes suddenly caught a group of girls with hijab and they looked extremely familiar. They somehow looked... Malaysian? Haha. You see, it's easy to spot Malaysian girls here even if you don't speak a word. From the dressing and somehow the faces? So yeah. I couldn't help myself staring at them and I regretted all along for doing so coz they noticed me doing that. How embarrassing that was!

When they started to become aware of my presence (or rather, my stare), they walked towards me and I went like omygawd omygawd please don't come near me! Oh well, they did anyway. The first sentence that blurted out from this tall girl was...

"Awek Suhaimi?"

Muka aku merah macam cili dah. Telinga dah panas keluar asap sebab menahan malu kena panggil macam tu. I was like.. whaaaatt? You didn't know my name and I knew yours! Sedih betul. -__-" And all I answered was an awkward "A'ah". HAHAHA. And she started to ask this and that and me being all shy, I tried to be as friendly as possible. You see, I'm not good at starting conversation especially with those whom I'm not close to. After that short chit chat, I rushed to my friend and she was like...

"See? Mira popular kat uni diaaaa. Hehehe.."

Okay, popular la sangat. Diorang tak tahu pun nama aku kot popular ape jadahnye! They most probably could only remember my face since I had been to his uni for quite a few times. That's why! Takde kena mengena dengan popularity okay. To be honest, I've never wanted to become popular among my friends, atau kat mana-mana je lah. It's a scary thing. I will talk about it in my next post. Toodles! ^_^

2 comments:

  1. bukak2 je nmpak nama i besar2 kat post ni.wakaka..jd penasaran pe la cite die ek.=p btw,sape diorang tu??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha.. sorry mencapub cket. =p
    Mira kenal sorang je. Syera? camne nak eja nama dia? yg top student korg tu la. hehe.

    ReplyDelete