Follow us on Facebook

Saturday, May 7, 2011

K-pop or K-poop?

Did I mention earlier that I love K-pop?

Gula-gula, Malaysian K-poop K-pop idol wannabe!

Ehhhh.. Definitely not this one. That's K-poop! Hahaha~
I meant this!


It's 2PM, baby! I just wanted to promote my K-pop tumblr, a place where I put all my K-pop edits and gifs.Click the link below.


I changed my tumblr theme yay!

Ps. Yes, the intentionally mistaken photo above was strictly for sarcasm purposes. 
Pps. Oh please, you people! Stop trying so hard to be someone that you're not. Go and find your own identity, K-pop idols are Koreans (well, most of them) and even if they're not, they freaking live in Korea and they sing Korean songs. Kita orang Melayu okay! You delusional people can never be like them!
Ppps. Replace Wonder Girls? My foot la!

No comments:

Post a Comment