Follow us on Facebook

Monday, May 16, 2011

Pseudo

Yay me!

I've just graduated! Yay! Finally. It has been like 5 years?
...
...
..
GOTCHA!

Of course not. I still have one more year to go. I'll be graduating from my bachelor degree this August (insyaAllah) and get my Dr. title in a year time. You see, I'm gonna graduate twice, well, thrice actually including Bachelor of Medical Science from University of Melbourne. ^_^ I know, it sounds a bit wee complicated but I'm just too lazy to explain everything. Hehe..

Back to research. Need to start writing my thesis or else I wouldn't be able to graduate. Shucks. =/

2 comments:

  1. ske ek konvo??=p cantik3.jgn lupa balikin jubah konvo i tu ek.lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sukaaa. hehe.. eh, i dah kasi balik ok u punya jubah. i tak wak balik pon. ;p

    ReplyDelete