Follow us on Facebook

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Girls Day Out!

My friends and I went bowling yesterday after class since it ended at 12pm. Boring lectures, discussions and presentations are all I can describe this EBM (Evidence-Based Medicine) module. Apparently, I would rather call it Extremely Boring Medicine lmao. I mean, of course the application of EBM in our clinical practice is important but to have it for an entire month? That's just pointless. To be honest, I haven't been really concentrating much during the lectures for the past one week. My brain seemed to ignore all the information that was being delivered to me. I would rather have Neurology for 4 weeks! Too bad, we only had it for 3 weeks and it wasn't enough. So many things to learn yet so little time. Neurology is FUN FUN FUN like Friday! Eh, ape aku merepek nie? LOL.

My 3rd game! I won, surprisingly! Oh, sila ignore score telur ayam saya LOL.
Yes, I won! Once. HAHAHA. When the scores were added up for all 3 games, I placed third. I guess me winning the 3rd game was just pure luck. Did you see I managed to get a strike, and 3 spares? Woot woot! After the games, we went to this restaurant (I forgot the name!) for dinner. Had charcoal grilled beef ribs and it was yummylicious!! The price was not too bad either. Together with a plate of rice, it cost me Rp 34,000.

Tantalizing beef ribs!
Mannnn.. it took me ages to seperate the meat and the ribs. Fuh fuh berpeluh-peluh aku. My friend sorang tu siap kena tegur dengan sorang pakcik nie suruh pegang je ribs tu dengan tangan pastu ngaaapp terus! Haha. Apalah pakcik nie. Tak ayu lah kalau kiteorang buat camtu. My other friend who sat in front of me was cutting the meats sampai nak roboh meja. Haha. Main bowling lenguh tangan pastu pi makan beef ribs nie. Bijakkkkk kan? Haha..

My girls! Sorry for the bad quality. -__-"
Ps. Gonna see him in a few hours more! ♥

2 comments:

  1. Mira! bile nak kawin haa? hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Asma! That was random okay!
    Lambat lagi kot. I need to finish my study first. One more year to go! ^_^

    ReplyDelete