Follow us on Facebook

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Acute rhinosinusitis

Went to Thamrin hospital today and was diagnosed with acute rhinosinusitis. I don't get it. I was thinking it should be rhinopharyngitis instead since I have runny nose with purulent discharge and sore-throat. Oh well. Whatever. I hope I get better soon. Polyclinics are so stuffy. RSCM is so frigging packed every single day. I can imagine how tired must the doctors here be! More exposure to sick people means more susceptible I become to infection. Eeekkk. =/

OSCE on Thursday, written exam on Friday. Patient's exam on Monday in the following week. Praying hard so that I don't get sick on these days! Amin.. :)

Back to study mode. Ciao! ^_~

2 comments:

  1. Hehe.. Thanks dear~ :-*
    Nie buat blogger profile semata2 nak stalk blog mira ke? hehe~

    ReplyDelete